Sunday, April 10, 2011

CAN YOU FEEL WHAT I SAY? by Joe DaVerbal Minddancer

Can you really feel what I say, see what I describe? Hear my voice if you close your eyes. imagine my scent as tho I'm there,fingers moving through your hair. the feel of lips so softly kissing, a memory that you've been missing. of lovers gone,a love so great. When absent you can hardly wait, So clear your thoughts allow me in, I'll get you there. Now lets begin I'll start off slowly very gentle remember this is purely mental, That chair looks nice have a seat, remove your shoes I'll massage your feet. Firmly rubbing easing tension, You've beautiful legs Did I mention? My hands move up and rub your calves, Oh my what silky thighs you have. With lips so moist I kiss your knee, Your legs they part inviting Me. No need to speak I hear your sigh... as I begin to lick your thigh. I'll kiss each one soft and slowly, make you want to kiss and hold me. Your panties wet pull them aside,So inside you my tongue will glide.I'll spell out your name, tho I don't know it. I'll pick one at random that's easy to flow with. I dot the I's cross the T's, write it in cursive I'm sure that will please, feel it all in you swirling around you, the letters the words I'm sure they'll arouse you, your pussy my paper my tongue the pen, Can you feel what I say, Shall I say it again .....

No comments:

Post a Comment