Sunday, April 10, 2011

A WOMAN'S WORTH......interpeted.. by Joe DaVerbal Minddancer

Walk trough the door, the house is clean..Floors are waxed with a lovely sheen. Corners of the ceiling all furnishings dusted...Dishes?? oh yes the suds have been busted..Laundry done all hung and folded..Bed linen Changed...Closet rearranged. Oh wait!!!! take this ticket I want you to hold it. Your clothes for the week have been cleaned and pressed..Got out that stain... That ruined your dress..Your Bath is now waiting...You have a new gown, with comfortable slippers to Match.....Whats that sound?...Oh I've lit a few candles surrounding the tub...And scented oils baby for later to rub..All the pain from today..Your body it hurts....That sound?...Maxwell's song: A WOMAN'S WORTH. Take your time baby. Dinners Prepared.I've laid out the table a romantic affair. I've Chilled some Moscato If you want a drink...Now go take your bath While I clear out this sink. "Interlude" She ware's her new gown and fuzzy slippers..so beautiful now I just want to kiss her..Dinner is first I pull out her chair..Aroma so savory it fills the air. We eat we drink..We talk of her day. My eyes on hers and never stray. I whisper I love You..We proceed to our room..she lies on the bed. I began to massage her from feet to head..So relaxed she falls asleep..You know how we do after we eat.. I look at... Then cover her..So nice in that bed..I lean down and plant a kiss upon her forehead. I went back to the kitchen..Cleaned up everything..A woman's worth a woman's worth I heard myself sing..If a physical love is all you are used too..Then A WOMAN'S WORTH means nothing to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment