Sunday, April 10, 2011

WINTER LOVE by Joe DaVerbal Minddancer

It's cold mid winter feels like 40 below...And here we are like kids in the snow.
Running playing wrestling around, Alone just the two of us. So quiet not a sound.
A fresh snow starts falling...single small flakes....You catch one with your tongue.
MMMM can't wait for a taste. I missed it... Warm kisses.... put a halt to that game.
So heated we retreated....To quench this flame. Our Wet clothes removed
We set by the fire. Getting ready to explore our deepest desires. We sip on
some wine engage in a kiss . my fingers caress you just like this.
You know how you like it no need to tell it...My touch is as such
It lets your mind guide it. Slowly defrosting Our bodies get closer.
I'll savor your love just like I'm supposed to....Taking my time
I get deep inside of you..giving you thrills and a few moves that's new to you.
Changing positions taking breathers What!!! you ain't never made your girl
Pee before. Back to the action no stone unturned I went every place
Her body had yearned. free from the chill our bodies relax
This Winter Love...Fulfills to the max...

No comments:

Post a Comment