Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just once by Joe DaVerbal Minddancer

I know we are lovers , significant others.
Just once can we hold..get into each other.
Our sex game is tight, we both rock all night
Just once can we hold, is this all to our life?
To me your much more, Too Much is a Bore.
When's the last time we sat held tight nothing more?
See that's what I mean , Yeah you make me cream
But Once Just Once lets Love Like A dream.
Content with a kiss a peck on the Cheek
We're Spending a fortune
Replacing torn up silk sheets, Cop a movie dvd
Sit and Jam to a CD..Share A book, Take A stroll.
Lets Not Lose Self control..I love Your Body
Your Freaky Nature...Truth be Told I will replace Ya!
So lets Just Chill ..The love is there..The sex Well hey
Don't Need A spare..You Satisfy Fulfill a need..
Right now Baby It feels Like Greed
You are not blind it is a line, Not one of us Loves all the time
So this is Key at least for me..Fulfill my spirit For Loving Thee
Give me more than to make me sore
JUST ONCE JUST ONCE Can we Talk and Nothing More...

No comments:

Post a Comment