Sunday, April 10, 2011

You want me baby? by Joe DaVerbal Minddancer

Having tasted her nectar, I gathered her trembling body and carried her to our bed, her thick frame nestled in my arms. I laid her body down
removed my shirt up over her out stretched arms, Fully nude I cased her as if to rob and steal....Her love was mine. She lay flat; I held my frame above her...slow sensual push ups... As my body barely touched her. No added weight she felt, just the heat from my body, and long lingering kisses......I roll over on my back. let her rest upon me; So flexible she straddles me backwards eases me deep into her wet dripping woman hood... I see those smooth round orbs jumping moving
She makes them clap drawing me in and out of her,,,,,, "Ah Shit"
It felt so damn good ...I let her ride me... put it on me ....her body dripping sweat ..Dick slick with her fluids ....You want me baby? YOU WANT ME BABY? Her whimper's say yes. I Lift her body up. Thick sexy legs still shaking, she takes me inside of her ...slow rythmic strokes head in down to shaft back out never leaving the warmth of her womb..Slick thick dick.. fills her walls.. like a piston made to fit tight, a vacuum forms pulling juices deep from within her the pressure of my strokes stimulate her spot ..My pace quickens more and more my thighs bang against hers The slapping sound of my thrust like applause ringing out ...I grab her hair pull back , and thrust harder She trys and pull away ...OH NO ..I grab easy yet firm on her hips Throw my hips into her I get all John Whiterspoon on it Bam Bam Bam harder faster .....Her legs kick back ..Don't Run Don't run. Her head shakes back and forth. Nails dig deep.. clawing sheets,
A long deep gruling moan escapse her lips I release my grip .....Bounce back on it baby bounce back Take what you need ..Take what you need ...Work it work it..I reach around, toy with her clit. Rub it press on it... Throw that pussy on me Throw that Shit, Sweat pouring off my body my breathing shallow controled.. She's panting ....In A deep slow voice.. YOU Ready? I place my hands on her shoulders pull back once more... Slow stroke... Faster... faster.... harder... harder ..I groan.. She screams... My body tenses.. My thighs quiver... Fast like a horse shoowing flies...I realese my grip pull out and shower her back with my hot warm spew...UUgh i fall back wards i pull her body up to me kiss and taste the salty sweetness of her brow, Hold her... Kiss her earlobe...Gently Whisper

2 comments:

  1. pushups? almost forgot that strange position. just a dumb kid last time i did it that way.

    ReplyDelete