Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Time We Met by Joe DaVerbal Minddancer

Sitting here thinking about last night. Our first meeting, It went alright.
Got to know some do's and don'ts. Some what you wills and what you wont's.
All your likes all your disses, and a couple of Oh WEE excuse me Misses...
We shared some wine the convo was flowing...Then we kissed.....
And we kissed......We kissed soulfully..We stared at each other
Breathing heavily...Who will strike first. We really just met..
But those kisses Oh those Kisses we both got real wet.
I put on some music..Slow jams that I like. some fuel to the fire
Make this thing last all night....I held out my hand..you placed yours in mine
You stood up we hooked up and started to grind..My leg between yours
My thigh tucked in firmly.. Hand on your ass....You tight against me
I put on that semi..let you feel the thickness...Slow rolling so smoothly
Got no time for quickness...Then Silence no words you took off your dress..
You motioned me hither to undue the rest..With a surgeons precision
I unsnapped your bra the most perfect breast no sag not a flaw...
I held my hands to them but I didn't touch...just a space soon erased
But that times soon enough...Your hand on my shoulder your face full of zeal
you raised your leg...balanced yourself and removed your high heels
Both hands on my chest....your lips removed buttons...AW SHIT to myself
You about to start something.....Buckle unfastened In that same sexy way
Zipper.... pants down..This shows on the way..I was led to a chair
That's where she sat me..got down on her knees and started to lap me
Head down to the shaft underside and the balls...can't remember what
she won't do this woman did it all..Engulfed in her warmness my head
started swimming....She stopped got up said she wasn't finished
Turned her back to me reverse cowgirl style sat on this dick and rode for awhile
I'm saying giddy-up... come on baby.. Started smacking that Butt
She said pull my hair DADDY Make me your slut...Cum in me hard I wanna
fell that nutt..She did a spin move turned and faced me Kissed me and screamed
Daddy please take me..Off of the chair into the room her flat on her back
Me deep in her womb...Legs in the air she locked in the buck.....
No time for loving it's time to fuck..moaning and groaning our bods soak and wet
Not A bad night for the...... First Time We Met.......

No comments:

Post a Comment