Sunday, April 10, 2011

A TALE OF TWO WOMEN by Joe DaVerbal Minddancer

Interesting concept: One Man for Two. What I will tell, May apply to you. Of coarse I am in this..How else can I spin this. It's A tale of one night.... and what I went thru. We met at this bar, My favorite spot. Drank me some courage Thought I'd Take a shot....Three or four tried.. all of them failed. I tipped up sipped up and said what the hell. My game was exquisite, I spoke fluently... my eyes on hers is all she could see. We left there together, went to my place. What came next? Let me retrace, It may get quite graphic, there's no other way...MMMMMM there is but forget it, I need that word play. I'm quite the romantic, The home is well stocked. Fresh fruit and wine, yes and liquor I got. food to go with it, great soft music. A four poster bed. If you know how to use it. I took her coat, offered a chair. Left for a moment, to bring out the fare. Strawberries Pineapple all sorts of cheeses.Fresh bread and a Rose Man I hope that she likes this. She did and we drank,We shared conversation, Fed each other fruit and other libations. we started to kiss so warm and gentle, That's when it started ..She said slap me!!! What are you Mental? She loved the romance, The gentle lover. Tonight she wanted that rough neck Brother!!She kissed me back hard, Whispered pull my hair, tear off my clothes and drag me back there. My pants started bulging knowing I'd be indulging in some kinky ass shit and I didn't care. She knelt down before me swallowed me hole. A women like this so fine and so bold. She saw the four posters surrounding the bed. said tie her up ass up face down on the bed.After I did it. She said come on and hit it. Tear it up and don't quit it till her ass was bright red.....There's more but I'll end this with just a thought. One man two Women.. No threesome involved...Making love soft or rough Which one are you?

Tho Slightly Different than my usual fare, There's a hidden message to someone out there...Like the three faces of eve....but with one tale left out. a purposeful ploy on my part no doubt. There's not many like her. So sweet and so plain, Then That dark side comes out that rattles your brain. A chameleon type of woman..That blends to whatever, flexible..And down with any endevor. She may be fiction,She may be real..But it's I who knows that....HaHa...And she won't be revealed..

No comments:

Post a Comment