Sunday, April 10, 2011

Personal Message by Joe DaVerbal Minddancer

You've Gotten to me.... Now I'll get to you; Here's a few things I want to do. Share a space where we're alone, Comfortable Quite no cell phone. A table two chairs, A feast for two. Well lit to see What we will do. I must be discriptive..Don't want you to miss this, Cause the bed that is there has a part in this too. King size, four post full canopy..Big pillows to prop up where need be. Head board with pockets to hold oils and such, lubricant... condoms SAFE SEX IS A MUST...at the foot of the bed is a special trunk, Toys and devices, wouldn't call it junk. The top is well padded, strategically placed, for special positions, like when I taste...Back to you Lady So thick and so fine, The closet has clothing, The sexy kind..I know they'll fit well, Didn't think of this blind. cut low in the front very sheer.. No need to strip, It won't hide that rear.....Let me show you pleasures, Things you've never tried, I know your shy Baby But from me you won't Hide. open those doors and allow me in. Feel my hands It's about to begin....Left hand Right hand caressing your hair, pulling you close in your eyes is my stare, Leading you closer your mouth onto mine, kisses still sweet from the fresh fruit and wine. My hands on your breast.." D" cups for sure. I hold them up gently for my mouth to explore. I suck on those nipples arond each one I'll be inbetween them before we're all done. I'll take one step back And let them fall free, Drop down look up with Me on my knees I sniff that sweet pussy that I want to see. I get up then behind you... Pull your hair And remind you,am i freak as I guide you to that bed over there, On your back I do place you Now its time that I taste you, You've Gotten to me, Have I gotten to you?.....You know who you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment