Sunday, April 10, 2011

IT'S HOT OUTSIDE by Joe DaVerbal Minddance

It's Hot outside,We been out all day.Lets shower together and begin our play. Lock all the doors,draw close the shade..turn off the cell phones... no disturbing that way..The wine is chilled, glasses too. The waters just right come here you.... Put your hands on the wall while I wash your back, Get it real sudsy you know you like that. I'll work my way down, Your hips your thighs rubbing and scrubbing..getting ready my prize. Now turn and face me I'll soap up your breast, shoulders arms belly...You do the rest. Not that I won't ..you know how I get...Lets take it slow I like that the best. Hold up your leg I'll wash your feet MMMM nice pedicure...TOE RING Tre' Chic, Now Do me Baby Use my scrunchy. Can't help it baby it feels good to me. lets rinse off baby... But first try this, let me taste that warm water as it falls off your breast..it runs down the middle I fallow so slow. I'll kneel down and slurp when it gets well you know..We'll towel dry and Put on, Our His and hers robe, Just for a moment That airs got me cold...Break out the wine, I'll get the glasses. We'll toast to us.A hot day we deserve this. Now lay on the bed..Tell me bout your day. I'll rub your back, ease that tension away. My fingers rub firmly kneading and pulling , You had a rough day that job is so grueling, Your body relaxes with the feel of my touch. I lean down and whisper I love you so much. I kiss your neck softly, and slide down your back , A peck on those cheeks..you know you like that. I kiss on your thighs and stop teasingly... Tickle that spot behind your knee. Raise up your leg...and whats next you know..I slide my tongue in between your toes. Now turn over baby, That smile so revealing...you watch my descent on my knees I am kneeling . I'm teasing that spot..Spelling your name my tongue goes in circles it drives you insane. You pull me up to you and guide me inside.we take that long roller coaster ride, Our Bodies or sweating But Not from the heat, We've both reached our climax. and this we'll repeat..

No comments:

Post a Comment