Thursday, August 11, 2011

untitled

Getting Hot early this morning.
Feeling like salmon headed upstream spawning
Dick all hard at the crack of dawn.."Sch-wing"
Got my baby long distance..bout to start phoning
Hey Baby as she picks up..Daddy's hot and wants to nut.
Get your toys/use your fingers..Load that Bluetooth
You know your a screamer.
Let my voice guide you.
Feel me beside you. That's it twist. feel me inside you.
I'll moan as you do.. push.. more in you.
Easy easy yes slow like that..I hear you boo.
Close your eyes feel my weight on you
Relax your mind I'm touching you.
Caress your breast pinch your nipples
Your areolas starting to stipple.
Now release Pinch again..
I want my touch lingering..Hear that Bass
So "Barry White" Low The sound alone makes you flow.
Feel my fingers on your Clit, wet the tip just circle it
Now slide inside out again use the toy just tip it in
Now deeper deeper slide it out
Repeat again Don't take it out
Rub your breast again and again
I want that blood rush to your brain
Now lets go faster faster deeper still
The sounds of your moans are getting shrill
Open you legs place your feet on my chest
My dick going past your cervix
Back off a bit I felt that clip
A little bit more just the tip..
Now in and out that's the pace
In and out as my fingers trace
The outline of your body arms legs and hips
Then one finger trace all around your lip
I part then slightly slide my finger in
Feel you suck pull it in, My pelvic thrust
Is starting to clap thigh on thigh
I hear our flesh smack..Firmer faster
All just to please us I hear OH MY GOD!
Like I'm your personal JESUS
Slow baby slow Lets take our time..
I want this moment to stay on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment