Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chamelia DaOne

by Joe DaVerbal Minddancer on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 9:10pm
I've tried to dismiss her resist her, No cure.

She's pure Love in the flesh, Youth is no test

I've known age that won't reach her crest.

She has moments I know this, Funny approaches.

Some days her timing is atrocious..

She won't give up on Love

She'll fight tooth a nail. Love gives up on her

If you've heard her tale.

I loved her day one, day two and now too.

Over a year it's been me and you Boo

My Babylove My BabyGirl..Other names

I've called her, You may have your own.

Her mystery I've solved her

Named her won't claim her.

If she switched right now, I wouldn't blame her.

She's a free spirit, I'm so glad I'm near it.

Tell her you Love her She'll be happy to hear it.

Everybody wants some, I want some too

Chamelia DaOne I love you Boo........Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment